OutBack's pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems, featuring the FXR / VFXR and Radian Series inverter/chargers, take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value, and flexibility. Just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections, and the system is fully operational.
- The FLEXpower One FXR is ideal for smaller power applications - including cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems - and accommodates all essential protective devices in a cost-effective manner with the smallest possible footprint
- The FLEXpower TWO FXR is ideal for applications with medium-sized power requirements such as larger homes and light commercial or backup power systems. With its compact design and easy-to-install mounting system, FLEXpower TWO can be mounted in either horizontal or vertical orientation to allow installation in more space-limited locations
- The FLEXpower THREE FXR is designed for 120/208VAC 60Hz three phase applications with medium-sized power requirements, such as light commercial or larger backup power systems. FLEXpower THREE systems are offered in 9kW and 10.8kW configurations
- The FLEXpower FOUR FXR is ideal for 120/240VAC split-phase applications with larger sized power requirements, such as large residential, commercial, or village power systems. FLEXpower FOUR systems are offered in 12kW and 14.4kW and can be combined with other FLEXpower systems for up to a total of 36kVA
- The FLEXpower Radian is available with the Radian A Series 4kW or 8kW inverter/charger, both models incorporate OutBacks GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs